Vertical Table Card
Vertical Table cards in Biuwer allow data analysis in list format. They are often used individually or included in pages to go into detail, showing up to thousands of rows of data.
Example of Vertical Table card in Biuwer
Among features you can use with the Vertical Table are the following:
- Show or hide headers
- Enable interactive sorting
- Allow multiple sorting (several columns, in order)
- Allow interactive filtering (allows to include for each field a search box inside the table itself, for interactive searches, in addition to page filters and card filters)
- Show alternate color rows (very useful to distinguish between rows visually)
- Allow interactive field selection (allows a set of additional fields to be dynamically included in the table to achieve aggregations at different levels)
- Show rows obtained and displayed (shows at the top of the table a simple statistic with the number of records obtained and those being displayed at each moment, depending on whether or not interactive filters are applied)
- Show row numbers (very useful when you want to have in each record the number of row obtained)
- Configure the header height and the row height (you can indicate a fixed value in pixels or apply a dynamic height based on the content of each record)
Vertical Table Card Configuration Options
For each column included in a vertical table there are several configuration options, among which are:
- Indicate the title of the column, regardless of the name of the field in the used dataset
- If it is a numerical column, indicate the format to be displayed
- If it is also a time metric, indicate the time level and the format to be displayed
- Specify whether interactive filtering is allowed for the column
- Specify whether interactive sorting is allowed for the column
- Hide or show the column (can be useful to apply custom sorts, conditional formats, etc.)
- Add a total at the bottom of the column, with the option to include a text, a predefined arithmetic operation or a custom formula.
Column configuration options on Vertical Table cards
In each column of a vertical table, you can apply styles and conditional styles, in a similar way to other types of cards.
You can also specify a conditional format for an entire row.